Friday, September 24, 2010

A New Nurse Plan

Done having a nursing license here in the Philippines. What now?! There is supposed to be a plan made so the path should set straight.
Today is September 25, 2010. It's exactly 12 midnight here in the philippines. Still can't get any sleep. There is so many things running through my mind right now and I am finding a way to keep still and just relax.

(Big sigh) Here I am hoping that I will land a good nursing job in the future. I swear to God I will really change my bad attitude now since I am already his registered nurse that could make a difference to my community, to my family and to my countrymen in the future. Knowledge, Skills and Attitude. Sure I don't forget all this things. This should be imparted to me in my entire lifetime here in the Philippines or in the US.

By September 27, 2010, I will apply to be a PNRC(Philippine National Red Cross) Volunteer.
Whatever the schedule will be for medical mission, I will by heart comply with it. Because I want to serve & take care of others. This, I believe, is what you will see inside the heart of a Filipina nurse -the love of people and the act of altruistic/selfless service and genuine care. From that day forward which I decided to volunteer, I challenge myself to grow.

October month will come, I know. Thats the period-of-waiting-passingresume-relaxing-reading to prepare for IVT&NCLEX-grabaffordableCPEseminars&trainings. But most of all. A special day will come on that month. 19th of October. My birthday! Planning to have a 2 celebration! 1 for my college friends and another for my best HS buddies.

November- IVT Its short but I'll just make the most out of it. Just simply comply with the training. I hope hospitals will call me by this month.

December-January 2011- Merriest moment!!! Out of nursing opportunities I guess. But I think there will be completion on IVT, BT cases by then. PRAY! I love the Lord! Happy Birthday to Him! -hope-hospitals-hire-me!!!!!

February 2011-Start NCLEX review class!!! Process papers!!
Then by May/June/July I might take the NCLEX. Yipee! I can feel it! hehehe.. My Goal: To be a USRN by 2011 I don't mind spending money on this! (Si Dad magbabayad) hehehe but I'll make sure sureball ito at first take with God's grace.

Sana may job ako by this time so that extended pa ang stay dito I don't mind ang low salary dito as long as I have an experience lang naman ok na yun eh........ kung hindi pagkapasa ko ng NCLEX, guam na ko! :)

-PRAY and be CHALLENGED with LIFE offers you- You make out of your LIFE people. Do not depend on DESTINY. It will not get you anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment